Monday, January 9, 2012

Reset Day 1

Leave it to me to mess up my own blog! ><! You may notice that the first 2 posts are out of order.

Aside from that, today went great!
The breakfast shake I drank this morning was very delicious!
Lunch was HUGE! I didn't even finish it! I made some mistakes in my seasonings though ((balsamic vinegar straight up IS NOT a suitable salad dressing substitute! Bragg's Liquid Aminos when used sparingly has potential)) and I my stomach hurt for a bit while I digested.
I had a nice big plate of raw veggies this afternoon before I left for the 3Day Walk for the Cure meeting. I seasoned those with garlic powder and dill. Honestly, when I got home, I wasn't hungry at all. But, you're supposed to eat all your proteins so I had some grilled chicken on a small salad ((with Bragg's as a dressing))
All in all, I am VERY satisfied today!! No hunger spikes or anything!

For some reason, I have been craving nuts. Luckily, I do not have those in the house. I even journeyed out the house around lunch time, and did not succumb to the tempting aromas of the food court at the flea market, or the restaurants surrounding the grocery store. At the grocery store ((purchasing Fat Free Mayonnaise)) I met another girl who is doing PINK too! I made my first PINK friend! :)

As Day #1 comes to a close, I am proud of myself! And I don't miss carbs as much as I thought I would. I CAN DO THIS!!

Oh, and on a side note, instead of walking in the 3Day this year, I will be working the event. The walking dream should come to fruition in 2013!