Saturday, January 21, 2012

Discouraged.

This morning, when I weighed in, my scale was all over the place!

We just bought a new scale. Not only does it weigh you, but it also tells you your body fat percentage, and how much of your weight is water.

I know it's a little late in the day for "weighing", I just really wanted to play with it! The directions said to put it on a flat, hard, level, surface. I did. I stood on it, and it said I weighed 232, which is what I thought my initial weight was!!! I HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH WEIGHT I HAVE LOST!!! I'm freaking out... I feel like somehow everything has come "undone", yet I know I'm smaller. I've been fighting with my yoga pants and undies just to keep them up!

I didn't know that you weren't supposed to weigh in on carpet. On carpet, I weigh 118 :D

Any way, I'm just going to forget about it. I'm going to go ahead and move on to the Primary diet and Phase 1 workouts on Monday like originally planned.

Well, here's to accuracy in the future!