Wednesday, January 18, 2012

2 Year Anniversary!

Today, Steve and I have been in a committed relationship for 2 years! This is a VERY big deal to me, because this is now, officially, my longest relationship!

We went out to eat. I did very well, ordering water with my meal, and only eating half of my meal. :D I WAS SO STUFFED! Incredibly so. I don't feel sick. I don't feel bad. I'm actually happy, my stomach has shrunk!! ((I didn't eat off the diet either! I'm sure there was more sodium than I should have, and I'm sure I did consume more protein, but she said we can have a little extra protein))

I do feel like I've "fallen off the wagon" a bit though. So, I WILL do better the rest of the week, and finish it out like I promised myself to do.

I'm ready to work out! And maybe I should... The book says 2 weeks or until you lose 10 lbs. I've already hit that mark! Still sustaining the 12 pound loss!!!!