Monday, January 16, 2012

I was "BAD!"

I had McDonald's for dinner. Surprisingly, I'm not sick to my stomach. Surprisingly, my mouth isn't freaking out from the salt. Unfortunately, it was waaay too delicious!

It takes a weak moment. And today has been a very "weak" day for me. I'm not making excuses for my actions, however, after battling my toilet this morning ((it decided to overflow! ><!)) and having the worst cold I've had in a loooong time, I didn't want to cook. Steve didn't want to wait for food to be cooked either.

Once the calories and fat are in, they're in. I did better than usual there... I did not get my large meal, or even a soda. :D

And, I now know that McDonald's must be avoided at all costs for me. It is my kryptonite! I've come a very long way in just 1 week. I don't want to compromise that in any way, shape, or form! In 1 week I achieved what 3 weeks of Weight Watchers did for me!

For the remainder of this week, I will stay on point. Tomorrow I am taking my cousin to tour Kent State ((and also give her my own personal tour!)) There will be much walking involved with tomorrow. That should make up for today in some way.

Well, tonight is an early night for this girl! I do not expect a scale shift tomorrow, although...

Food For Thought:
It takes 3,500 calories to gain a pound of fat!