There was an error in this gadget

Monday, January 16, 2012

END OF THE WEEK RESULTS

Alright! Here it is! My final weight and measurements for the end of week 1!

Weight: 220lbs
Bust: 43"
Waist: 42"
Hips: 46"
Thighs: 27"

Initial weigh-in on 12/9/12
Weight: 232 lbs / -12 lbs!!
Bust: 48"/ -5" !
Waist: 47"/ -5" !
Hips: 48"/ -2" !
Thighs: 28"/ -1" !

Not too shabby for 1 week with no exercise right?! I'm pretty impressed!

All of my PINK friends are right, week 2 of the reset is easier. I think my stomach has shrunk, so I do feel more full.

I intentionally set out to "cheat" last night. We rented some movies. I wanted popcorn. It smelled SO delicious! But man! Did it taste terrible!! I did eat some organic cinnamon popcorn we had lying around, and a few pretzel rods ((I expect this is why the scale didn't shift... water retention. Also, I'm slightly "irregular" on this diet, due to extreme less fiber)) I just HAD to get that taste out of my mouth! It could have been the "fake salt". I don't know what it was. But I do know that what I did eat instead had significantly less fat! LOL!

Today, I'm not very hungry. Could be because my cold is getting worse. I think I'm going to attempt to nap later, tonight will be another early night for me regardless.