Monday, January 16, 2012

END OF THE WEEK RESULTS

Alright! Here it is! My final weight and measurements for the end of week 1!

Weight: 220lbs
Bust: 43"
Waist: 42"
Hips: 46"
Thighs: 27"

Initial weigh-in on 12/9/12
Weight: 232 lbs / -12 lbs!!
Bust: 48"/ -5" !
Waist: 47"/ -5" !
Hips: 48"/ -2" !
Thighs: 28"/ -1" !

Not too shabby for 1 week with no exercise right?! I'm pretty impressed!

All of my PINK friends are right, week 2 of the reset is easier. I think my stomach has shrunk, so I do feel more full.

I intentionally set out to "cheat" last night. We rented some movies. I wanted popcorn. It smelled SO delicious! But man! Did it taste terrible!! I did eat some organic cinnamon popcorn we had lying around, and a few pretzel rods ((I expect this is why the scale didn't shift... water retention. Also, I'm slightly "irregular" on this diet, due to extreme less fiber)) I just HAD to get that taste out of my mouth! It could have been the "fake salt". I don't know what it was. But I do know that what I did eat instead had significantly less fat! LOL!

Today, I'm not very hungry. Could be because my cold is getting worse. I think I'm going to attempt to nap later, tonight will be another early night for me regardless.